Welcome to Sheets Nerd, my resource page with Google Sheets (and Excel, and Google Scripts, and related stuff) tips and tricks!
Over my years as a business owner, consultant, finance schmo, and tech sector management guy, I’ve had the joy of bending Google Sheets and Excel to my will in order to do things that nobody should expect them to do (or so I fancied).
Along the way, I’ve helped countless others, guiding them and showing them just a little bit of Excel Magic. Sometimes I’d email these tips around, and someone said “hey, you should make a website”, and so here it is.
Hope you enjoy it.
Here are the latest posts on Sheets Nerd:
- How to Add Stacked Bar Totals in Google Sheets and Excel (an easier way)How to make stacked bar totals in Google Sheets.
- Build An API in Google Sheets and Google Apps ScriptHow to build a whole API in Google Sheets, sourcing data from a Google sheet you write, and retrieving it via HTTP Get.
- How to use Google Sheets as JSON Database for Web AppsHow to use Google Sheets as the back-end database for a web application, producing JSON.
- How to create Dynamic Arrays in Google Sheets with Concatenate, Split and TransposeHow to create dynamical arrays and tables in Google Sheets
- How to Make Tables in Google Sheets — Three Easy WaysA complete guide to making a table in Google Sheets — three easy ways.