Welcome to Sheets Nerd, my resource page with Google Sheets (and Excel, and Google Scripts, and related stuff) tips and tricks!
Over my years as a business owner, empty suit for hire, and tech sector management guy, I’ve had the joy of bending Google Sheets and Excel to my will in order to do things that nobody should expect them to do (or so I fancied).
Along the way, I’ve helped countless others, guiding them and showing them just a little bit of Excel Magic. Sometimes I’d email these tips around, and someone said “hey, you should make a website”, and so here it is.
Hope you enjoy it.
Here are the latest posts on Sheets Nerd:
- JSON Array to Google Sheets Table / CSV using Google Apps Script – RedirectedHow to convert a JSON array to a table in Google Sheets using Google Apps Script.
- Display Human-Readable Time Periods in Google SheetsA Google Sheets formula and a Google Apps Script function to convert two dates into a human-readable time period.
- How to use GoogleTranslate() with Arrayformula()Using GoogleTranslate in array formulas in Google Sheets.
- How to Host a Web Page on Google Apps Script – RedirectedHow to host a web page / web site for free in Google Apps Script.
- Convert a Date to FY-Quarter format for the July-June Financial YearHow to convert dates to FY-Quarter format for the July-June financial year.
- Automatically Populate a Row of Data When Adding New Items to a ColumnHow to automatically populate data when adding a new value to a column.